Rise of the Trust Fall

by Mindy Nettifee

181995,561 (4.5)None
In Mindy Nettifee's second book, Rise of the Trust Fall, her poems possess a magic that can only come from a seasoned writer willing to share more on the page than she's comfortable with.  Whether exploring the strange alchemy of healing, the perils of self-actualization, or the contemporary experience of womanhood, the poems in this daring collection are gorgeous and vibrant, bitingly funny, and unflinchingly honest.  Rise of the Trust Fall challenges more than our understanding of ourselves.  It calls us to connect to our humanity, to celebrate its flaws, and then to demand more of it, in every well crafted line.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,296,352 books! | Top bar: Always visible