Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke

Zita the Spacegirl (2010)

by Ben Hatke

Love this series. Fun to read and a good story for young adults or kids. ( )
  rizah | Sep 6, 2018 |
Fun story, cute illustrations, giant riding mouse.
  aratiel | Sep 5, 2018 |
Critique:
This is a good scientific fiction for children which states a story about a girl by graphics. The girl, Zita, accidentally went into a different planet. During the time on the planet, she experienced some weir things and tried her best to rescue her friend who were pulled by an alien in the beginning. The story has a clear image of Zita, the creatures on the planet and other scenes. From my perspective, I think it is a good book to share with the kids in class because Zita is such a determined and brave person that can be a model for kids. Also, it can be used to develop kids' imagination of other planets, motivating them to explore space and have a interest in science.
Age appropriate:
Early primary school students ( )
  SiyingChen | Apr 23, 2018 |
Spennende og enkel tegneserie. Ligner på Amuletten, og det er bare positivt. ( )
  henriette89 | Apr 21, 2018 |
I love this epic adventure about the girl who meets a bunch of cool characters. I especially liked the giant cat. I also enjoyed that Zita looks for her brother when he gets kidnapped. One of my favourite books ever! - Max, 7 years old. ( )
  GirlCanCreate25 | Apr 17, 2018 |
There are two ways of getting home; and one of them is to stay there. The other is to walk round the whole world till we come back to the same place. G.K. Chesterton
Finders keepers!

When young Zita discovers a device that opens a portal to another place, and her best friend is abducted, she is compelled to set out on a strange journey from star to star in order to get back home.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,812,501 books! | Top bar: Always visible