Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick…

Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick (Chronicles of Nick, 2) (edition 2011)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Author)

Series: Chronicles of Nick (2)

"Nick Gautier's day just keeps getting better and better. Yeah, he survived the zombie attacks, only to wake up and find himself enslaved to a world of shapeshifters and demons out to claim his soul. His new principal thinks he's even more of a hoodlum than the last one, his coach is trying to recruit him to do things he can't even mention, and the girl he's not seeing, but is, has secrets that terrify him. But more than that, he's being groomed by the darkest of powers and if he doesn't learn how to raise the dead by the end of the week, he will become one of them"--Dust jacket flap.… (more)
Member:BenStan
Title:Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick (Chronicles of Nick, 2)
Authors:Sherrilyn Kenyon (Author)
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2011), Edition: First, 432 pages

Work Information

Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I always liked Nick, but i'm having a greater fondness for him from these books. :) ( )
  xofelf | Apr 5, 2022 |
hb
  5083mitzi | Jul 1, 2021 |
comes out on my birhtday! can't wiat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really good, though i love all of sherri's work, especially the sarcastic funny parts. that what go my friend kaira and i to find other people that we got hooked on her books. now i had to start a waiting list for people that want to borrow our books! ( )
  RAIN_Holt | Sep 3, 2020 |
This was a little to much Exposition and Foreshadowing. I was looking for a different style of Evil Entity for Nick to combat against with Dakota - this story line in Part two was about a plentiful as a pint of blood, not to satisfying. Though some information comes out - as foreshadowing of the future events, Nick's mom is a Real "B". I am not enthused with her martyrdom attitude and always yelling at Nick. IF my parents treated me 1/2 as bad as this woman treats her son, I would look the other way the next time a Demon comes ( )
  MrNattania72 | Mar 17, 2020 |
I'm so loving this series, Nick was always one of my favorite characters in the Dark Hunters series. SO it would go without reason that I would love him in his own series. But now I'm curious if that the things that are happening to Nick now is going to change the course for Nick in the Dark Hunter series??? Because in the Dark Hunters series he didn't know he was anything but human, and in TCoN he knows he isn't fully human, and that he is someone who will end up ending the world in his future. It's something to ponder on as I work my way through the rest of the series, and the upcoming books in the Dark Hunters series. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,319,132 books! | Top bar: Always visible