The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From…

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker… (original 2010; edition 2010)

by Dinah Bucholz (Author)

Contains 150 recipes inspired by the Harry Potter novels, with a guide to where the foods can be found in the books, including good food with bad relatives, treats from the train, the favorite cook's dishes, holiday fare, and more.
Member:wendycampbell2014
Title:The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory--More Than 150 Magical Recipes for Wizards and Non-Wizards Alike (Unofficial Cookbook)
Authors:Dinah Bucholz (Author)
Info:Adams Media (2010), Edition: 8/19/10, 256 pages

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory--More Than 150 Magical Recipes for Muggles and Wizards by Dinah Bucholz (2010)

Quick read. Does reference the books.Not what I expected. ( )
  audraelizabeth | Aug 28, 2019 |
I especially love the second paragraph of the forward on page xi, where the author points out Harry's need for a sense of kinship and family.
After spending fewer than 10 minutes with this book, thank you Liz, I realize that I must get my own copy try all these recipes and share them with friends while watching Harry Potter preferably! ( )
  FourFreedoms | May 17, 2019 |
I love the recipes and the blurbs the author wrote about where it was eaten. I think I will try all of the. ( )
  bookscantgetenough | May 5, 2019 |
  ShiraDest | Mar 6, 2019 |
The author has created recipes to just about any food mentioned in the Potter books, along with a little history of the dish or ingredients. You'll find an easy recipe for Hagrid's rock cakes, Aunt Petunia's roast pork, Mrs. Weasley's Irish soda bread and blueberry muffins, and Hogwart's Yorkshire pudding. Does anyone need a recipe for mashed potatoes or how to make an ice cream sundae? Probably not, but as mentioned in a previous message, I tried out the Mulligatawny Stew recipe and it was excellent and pretty easy too. Now I've got my eye on the Yorkshire pudding and treacle tart recipes. ( )
  mstrust | Dec 6, 2016 |
For Heshy
Foreword: Harry Potter's first taste of Hogwarts, as it were, is an eye-opener.
Introduction: This book grants its reader great powers.
Chapter One: The Dursleys might thank you to remember that they are as normal as can be, but their treatment of their own flesh-and-blood nephew Harry Potter is anything but.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,315,921 books! | Top bar: Always visible