The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From…

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker… (original 2010; edition 2010)

by Dinah Bucholz (Author)

Contains 150 recipes inspired by the Harry Potter novels, with a guide to where the foods can be found in the books, including good food with bad relatives, treats from the train, the favorite cook's dishes, holiday fare, and more.
Member:bookjunkie15
Title:The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory
Authors:Dinah Bucholz (Author)
Info:Adams Media (2010), Edition: 8/19/10, 256 pages

Work Information

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory--More Than 150 Magical Recipes for Wizards and Non-Wizards Alike (Unofficial Cookbook) by Dinah Bucholz (2010)

I like to read cookbooks. Well the ones with stories or interesting facts in them about recipes and such. This book referred to the Harry Potter books, which makes perfect sense considering that the recipes in this book are for the food that Harry Potter ate in the books. THere are several recipes that I have made in the past and several that I will be trying soon. There was a lot of interesting tidbits of information for every recipe that added to the enjoyment of the book. ( )
  kskristine | May 17, 2022 |
I love the creativity! I'll definitely be trying out these recipes! ( )
  Lulu0917 | May 19, 2021 |
Too much ...not enough sweets .....though all the ice cream I’ll take and the Harry Potter blurbs were fun to read ....it’s a cookbook so who can really complain ( )
  ashezbookz | Oct 20, 2020 |
I love this cookbook. I have tried a few recipes and they are amazing. My favourite so far is Petunia's Pudding. Yum! ( )
  BelindaS7 | Apr 14, 2020 |
Quick read. Does reference the books.Not what I expected. ( )
  audraelizabeth | Aug 28, 2019 |
For Heshy
Foreword: Harry Potter's first taste of Hogwarts, as it were, is an eye-opener.
Introduction: This book grants its reader great powers.
Chapter One: The Dursleys might thank you to remember that they are as normal as can be, but their treatment of their own flesh-and-blood nephew Harry Potter is anything but.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,705,317 books! | Top bar: Always visible