The Lady Most Likely...A Novel in Three Parts

by Julia Quinn (Contributor)

Other authors: Connie Brockway (Contributor), Eloisa James (Contributor)

Series: The Lady Most... (1), Happily Ever Afters (1)

In a Regency novel told in three parts by three different authors, Hugh Dunne, the Earl of Briarly, throws the party of the season at his sister's country home, with the aim of finding a suitable wife.

English (24)  Italian (1)  All languages (25)
3.5 stars - overall I enjoyed this and thought the overall plot worked well. But for me the final story focusing on Georgiana was the best, and I really wished there was an entire novel focusing on her life, especially her first marriage. ( )
  thewestwing | Aug 12, 2022 |
The Lady Most Likely -Quinn et al
Audio performance by Rosalyn Landor
3 stars

This was perfect (driving to the) beach reading. It is actually three romances in one taking place at a summer country house party. I couldn’t tell which of the three authors contributed which romance, but it didn’t really matter. I listened while I drove and read while on the beach. The humor was mildly entertaining. The happy ending was guaranteed. Predictable, pleasant, and vaguely familiar. I might have read it before. ( )
  msjudy | Jul 2, 2021 |
This story was well done I thought, 3 couples stories all worked into together. Though I have to say I liked Neill and Kate the best! The three authors writing styles blended in well. Off to read the next in the next book! ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
I got my copy and I finished Julia Quinn's part! It was amazingly romantic!! But I am not sure I like Connie's part and she is right in the middle!! I don't want to be mean... but I wish Julia wrote the whole book!! Okay now that I am half through Connie Brockway's part, I am glad!! She is doing a great job carrying the story through and the whole "4 years ago" is so romantic!! Eloisa James's part was hot, hot, hot!! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

Quinn, JuliaContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Brockway, ConnieContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
James, EloisaContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to all the wonderfully funny, cheerful people who visit Connie's, Eloisa's, and Julia's Facebook Fan pages. We have so much fun with you — we hope you have fun reading this book!
After years of inducing giggles, squawks, and outright bellows of laughter, Hugh Theodore Dunne, Earl of Briarly, understood perfectly well that an older brother exists primarily for the amusement of this younger sisters.
Please do not combine individual stories with the complete anthology. This is important because many of the stories are available in multiple anthologies, and also as single titles.

Anthology contains:
Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn
A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
The Golden Season by Connie Brockway

Three of the brightest stars of historical romance invite you to a party at the country home of the Honorable Marquess of Finchley
Hugh Dunne, the Earl of Briarly, needs a wife, so his sister hands him a list of delectable damsels and promises to invite them— and a few other gentlemen—to her country house for what is sure to be the event of the season.
Hugh will have time to woo whichever lady he most desires . . . Unless someone else snatches her first.
The invitation list includes:
The horse-mad but irresistibly handsome Earl of BriarlyThe always outspoken Miss Katherine PeytonThe dashing war hero Captain Neill OakesThe impossibly beautiful (and painfully shy) Miss Gwendolyn PassmoreThe terribly eligible new Earl of ChartersThe widowed Lady Georgina Sorrell (who has no plans to marry, ever)And your hostess, Lady Carolyn Finchley, an irrepressible matchmaker who plans to find the lady most likely . . . to capture her brother’s untamed heart.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,712,451 books! | Top bar: Always visible