My Father, My Friend: Lessons on Life and Love (Recent Releases)

by David Chadwick

10None1,853,177NoneNone
In a world that increasingly searches for moral wisdom, David Chadwick reflects on over five decades of love and learning from his dad. The wisdom gleaned from his dad is here passed down to future fathers and all people who long for principles by which to live and raise their children. Whether it's relationships, marriage, parenting, or simple counsel about everyday life, David captures his father's words as a legacy for the twenty-first century.My Father, My Friend: Lessons on Life and Love offers a series of pithy quotes divided into five sections: marriage, parenting, relationships, personal counsel, and faith. David tells a story of growing up with his dad that illustrates the nature and character of any good father.As we eagerly seek the generational truth that sustained our country through the Depression and World War II, David points us to his own hero as a pattern of practical courage. In a time when dads who didn't have dads are being called to raise their kids, this book offers help from the person David Chadwick considers the greatest man in the greatest generation, his Father.… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,849,199 books! | Top bar: Always visible