Remembering the Forgotten God: An Interactive Workbook for Individual and Small Group Study

by Francis Chan

In this workbook companion to Forgotten God, author Francis Chan reminds us of the true source of the church's power--the Holy Spirit. Chan contends that we've ignored the Spirit for far too long, and that without Him, we operate in our own strength, only accomplishing human-sized results. Offering a compelling invitation to understand, embrace, and follow the Holy Spirit's direction in our lives the workbook is designed to initiate and facilitate both individual study, and small group discussion, interaction and practical application of the message of Forgotten God.   The workbook will stand alone, or can be used alongside the Forgotten God DVD Study Resource. Francis' thought-provoking teaching makes this a valuable workbook resource for individual study, a seven-week small group study, churches, youth groups, and college campus ministries--and perfect for retreat weekends.… (more)

This workbook was a great guide to first dive into Scripture and baseline what I thought I knew of the Holy Spirit. Great book for personal quite time or small group. ( )
  DrBryanMoore | Jul 30, 2019 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,269,628 books! | Top bar: Always visible