HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Backstage Pass

by Olivia Cunning

Series: Sinners on Tour (1)

It's been months since Brian Sinclair, lead guitarist for the famous rock band, Sinners, composed anything. Unable to write the music that once flowed so naturally, Brian is lost without his musical mojo. But when sexy psychology professor Myrna Evans comes on tour to study groupie mentality, Brian may have found the spark he needs to reignite his musical genius. When lust turns to love, will Brian be able to convince Myrna that what they have is more than just a fling, and that now that he's found his heart's muse, he doesn't want to live without her?… (more)

This is was ok, but I didn't think is was as good as all the hype surrounding it. It also helped me to come to the conclusion that "rock and roll" romances aren't my style.

This book came about before I discovered some of my favorite authors but had just ran through all the current "billionaire" romances that were sweeping the field at the time. ( )
  Library_Breeder | Dec 15, 2022 |
This was only okay for me. The way the heroine's character was written didn't make much sense to me. Abused woman who is a sex psychologist who then does an entire band didn't work for me. She blew hot and cold. I didn't really care for the hero either. ( )
  Luziadovalongo | Jul 14, 2022 |
Well, there wasn't a huge plot to this book. Just sex scenes. Which were well written, but if you're looking for a story, not much there. ( )
  RankkaApina | Feb 22, 2021 |
I've read this book about 4 times now and this time I listened to audio for 1/4 of the book and read the rest - audio of a book like this even makes me blush! I love Brian - perhaps it's just all Brians because my favourites tend to have that name - but he, although very intense and instalovey - is amazing and sweet and I adore him!!!!!!!! Myrna was nice though her set backs, understandably though they are, seem to be a bit annoying to me - IDK why I find women annoying in most books they just seem woe is me, etc. - There was some action too toward the end, it got really exciting and overall was a great read. ( )
  ashezbookz | Oct 20, 2020 |
4.5 stars. ( )
  kbranfield | Feb 3, 2020 |
A stack of handouts tumbled from Myrna's laptop case to the floral-patterned carpet.

Sourcebooks Casablanca

An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks Casablanca.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,771,036 books! | Top bar: Always visible