More than fine writing : the life and calligraphy of Irene Wellington

by Heather Child

721375,716 (5)None
#Originally published: Woodstock, N.Y. : Overlook Press, 1987.#Includes bibliographical references and index.

Some years ago I was fortunate enough to attend an illustrated talk that was given by Heather on the life and work of Irene Wellington (in London). To me, she is one of the most under-rated artists of our time. There is a real beauty in her work that goes beyond technique and method. This book brings out much of it and provides us with a lasting personal reminder of her amazing talent. ( )
  malboo | Mar 2, 2008 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,417,037 books! | Top bar: Always visible