Great Interviews of the 20th Century: John…

Great Interviews of the 20th Century: John Lennon by Jann S Wenner 1970

by Paul Laity

3None2,950,127NoneNone

No reviews
Information from the Piratical Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
John Lennon was easy to interview.
I don't believe in the Beatles myth. I don't believe in the Beatles – there's no other way of saying it, is there? I don't believe in them, whatever they were supposed to be in everybody's head, and including our own for a period. It was a dream. That's all. I don't believe in the dream anymore.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,478,568 books! | Top bar: Always visible