Supernaturally (Paranormalcy) by Kiersten…

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy) (edition 2011)

by Kiersten White (Author)

Series: Paranormalcy (2)

Sixteen-year-old Evie thinks she has left the International Paranormal Containment Agency, and her own paranormal activities, behind her when she is recruited to help at the Agency, where she discovers more about the dark faerie prophecy that threatens her future.
Member:Chazzarang
Title:Supernaturally (Paranormalcy)
Authors:Kiersten White (Author)
Info:HarperCollins Publishers (2011), 320 pages

Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Teen fiction; paranormal romance/adventure. Two observations: 1. This book assumes that you have already read the first book in the series (Paranormalcy); it is not a stand-alone. 2. I liked it, but the first one was better (it was funnier, too). That said, if you sped through Paranormalcy and absolutely NEEDED to know what happens to Evie, et al, next--this is a satisfactory 2nd installment. The author's done a pretty good job with it, though I must say it is taking Evie an awful long time to figure out what she's supposed to do with her powers--what happened at the end of the first book, and the long suffering of her vamp friend, are pretty big clues to be ignored by someone who hoped to get into Georgetown. ( )
  reader1009 | Jul 3, 2021 |
Absolutely fantastic!! ( )
  angelgay | Jul 1, 2020 |
This is the second book in the series and it’s still a great story. I’m always afraid that the second or third book is just going to ruin the story for me and that I should have left good enough alone but this one is a surprise I loved this book just as much it tied some loose ends but not all of them hopefully the third book is going to be just as good. I love a good fairy, magickal creatures, vampire ect. creatures book, this one covers all the bases for supernatural beings. The only thing I will complain about just like my review for Paranormalcy is the stupid girly lost in thought covers. Evie is a hard hitting rough teenager who beats up vampires and carries a taser for a weapon. Honestly I wish they would read the book before doing the covers.
  greergreer | Mar 1, 2019 |
A gripping sequel. Will continue to re-read. ( )
  Daxmunro | Dec 31, 2018 |
I should have known that the second book wouldn't get any better than the first. Granted Evie wasn't being actively hunted by the fairies, she was still being hunted in a way. Lend has gone off to college and of course Evie feels all alone again, so she easily steps back into working for IPCA. Evie is attending high school and applying to only one college in the hopes that she'll get in and be with Lend.
The story was mainly more whining from Evie about how awful her life is and a few paranormal hunts for IPCA, but really it was more of the same kind of boring, and I am wondering if it'll ever get better. ( )
  chaoticbooklover | Dec 26, 2018 |
Oh, bleep

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,550,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible