Experience Psychology by Laura King

Experience Psychology

by Laura King

13None1,063,469NoneNone

No reviews

Do you want your students to just take psychology or to experience psychology?

Experience Psychology is a first.

Its groundbreaking adaptive questioning diagnostic and personalized study plan help students “know what they know” while guiding them to experience and learn what they don’t know through engaging interactivities, exercises, and readings.

After all, to truly understand psychology and all its wonders, one must experience it firsthand. And, luckily, there are so many natural opportunities to do so.

Psychology is all around us—in our relationships, our homes, our communities, our schools, and our work. But linking everyday experiences to the academic discipline of Psychology is not always so easy. Laura King’s Experience Psychology was built to do just that.

Experience Psychology introduces function before dysfunction, building student awareness and understanding by looking first at typical, everyday behavior before delving into the less common—and likely less personally experienced—rare and abnormal.

Experience Psychology places the science of psychology and the research that helps students see the academic underpinnings at the forefront of the course and at the same time offers an abundance of applications that helps students connect the science of psychology to the world around them. At the same time, “Intersections” ensure students experience psychology as the interconnected discipline it is.

Experience Psychology helps students to perform to their maximum potential in and out of the classroom, fully engaging them in the content and experiences that comprise the world’s most popular undergraduate major.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:38 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,612,277 books! | Top bar: Always visible