Arrr! Pirate Flag(Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day) Thar be a hunt for treasure, Mateys!

Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance

Hunt the Moon

by Karen Chance

Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance (tamaradi09)
    tamaradi09: Dorina Basarab Series- Book 1

Good addition to the series. I like the way Cassies charactor is developing. ( )
  Colette_Miranda | Jul 29, 2019 |
In Hunt the Moon Cassie is fighting for her life almost top to bottom. Multiple Gods want her dead and that makes the men around her very cranky. Mircea tries too hard to protect her; Pritkin risks too much. Poor Marco is always left to clean up the mess and take the blame. And Jonas gets...weirder.

But Cassie just gets stronger. No matter what is thrown at her she keeps fighting. She’s getting better at controlling the Pythian power and reacting under pressure.

We meet some new vamps in this book. Fred cracks me up. We also learn more about Cassie’s parents. And multiple gods/goddesses are introduced as potential enemies. I love all the mythological connections.

This is probably my favorite book in the series! So much happens but yet you still don’t want it to be over. Karen Chance at her best. ( )
  desertsunsets | Jun 25, 2019 |
Watching Cassie and the rest of "the cast" grow is really interesting, it's even more noticeable if you reread the books thus far. Karen Chance doesn't disappoint, each book is better than the last and each book feeds into the next seamlessly. You could almost forget where one ends and the next begins... that is unless you're waiting for the next one to be released then all bets are off. I couldn't recommend this series enough, Karen chance continues to work her magic and it's leaving us readers dying for the next book. ( )
  rarehunterseiya | May 31, 2019 |
Fantastic! I’m well and truly addicted to this series. Each book brings a whole new much needed dose of ‘can’t put it down until I’m done.’ Not one to start just before you go to bed unless you don’t mind missing sleep in favour of following Cassie and (my favourite book boyfriend) Pritkin through one crazy life or death event after another on this wonderful rollercoaster ride of a book. ( )
  Bethsinitaly | May 31, 2019 |
Another fantastic book by Karen. This instalment will keep you sitting on the edge of your seat. With lots of twists and turns and a great array of characters, this recent exciting instalment is utterly fantastic, I couldn’t put it down. How Karen keeps up at such a pace I have no idea, but there is never a dull moment. I look forward to each and every new book in this series. ( )
  Mike_Amos | May 23, 2019 |

"Cassandra Palmer recently defeated a god, which you'd think would buy a girl a little time off. But when your job is being Pythia--the world's chief clairvoyant--you don't get a lot of R & R. Cassie is busier than ever, discovering her power, figuring out her complicated relationship with the enigmatic and sexy vampire Mircea, and preparing for her upcoming coronation. But someone is dead set against Cassie's becoming Pythia, and will go to any lengths to stop the coronation ceremony from happening--including making sure that Cassie is never born. Now Cassie has to save herself--and the world, if she can find the time..."--P. [4] of cover.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,096,276 books! | Top bar: Always visible