Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews

Magic Breaks

by Ilona Andrews, Andrew Gordon (author's real name), Ilona Gordon (author's real name)

Series: Kate Daniels (7)

Loved it but I think I'll pretend this is the end. I loved how Kate has grown and this ending was great! ( )
  NerdyHousewifey | Feb 1, 2019 |
4,5* ( )
  localbeehunter | Jan 15, 2019 |
I love the changes in set up that are brought about in this book, and I'm very curious how Kate's relationship with her father will proceed. I appreciate a series that allows the characters to grow and change, and that's definitely true here. ( )
  duchessjlh | Oct 1, 2018 |
Loved it. Finally, Kate meets her father. This book was both an ending and a beginning and I'm excited to see what's next. ( )
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |
4.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |

Ilona Andrewsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gordon, Andrewauthor's real namemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Gordon, Ilonaauthor's real namemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Raudman, RenéeNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rexford, JustinCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Shutterstock.comCover imagessecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Anastasia and Helen
My name is Barabas.
"Your sword is made out of your grandmother’s bones?"
"Okay, I see how it sounds weird when you say it in that tone of voice . . ."
-- chapter 15

No matter how much the paranormal politics of Atlanta change, one thing always remains the same: If there' s trouble, Kate Daniels will be in the middle of it. As the mate of the Beast Lord, Curran, former mercenary Kate Daniels has more responsibilities than it seems possible to juggle. Not only is she still struggling to keep her investigative business afloat, she must now deal with the affairs of the pack, including preparing her people for attack from Roland, a cruel ancient being with god-like powers. Since Kate's connection to Roland has come out into the open, no one is safe - especially those closest to Kate. As Roland' s long shadow looms ever nearer, Kate is called to attend the Conclave, a gathering of the leaders from the various supernatural factions in Atlanta. When one of the Masters of the Dead is found murdered there, apparently at the hands of a shapeshifter, Kate is given only 24 hours to hunt down the killer. And this time, if she fails, she' ll find herself embroiled in a war that could destroy everything she holds dear.

"As the mate of the Beast Lord, Curran, former mercenary Kate Daniels has more responsibilities than it seems possible to juggle. Not only is she still struggling to keep her investigative business afloat, she must now deal with the affairs of the pack, including preparing her people for attack from Roland, a cruel ancient being with god-like powers. Since Kate's connection to Roland has come out into the open, no one is safe-especially those closest to Kate. As Roland's long shadow looms ever nearer, Kate is called to attend the Conclave, a gathering of the leaders from the various supernatural factions in Atlanta. When one of the Masters of the Dead is found murdered there, apparently at the hands of a shapeshifter, Kate is given only twenty-four hours to hunt down the killer. And this time, if she fails, she'll find herself embroiled in a war which could destroy everything she holds dear"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,352,259 books! | Top bar: Always visible