Hexed by Ilona Andrews
Authors:Ilona Andrews (Author)
Info:Berkley (2011), Edition: First Edition, 336 pages
Rating:***
Tags:urban fantasy, short stories

Hexed by Ilona Andrews (Contributor)

Only read "Magic Dreams". I like the white tigress and it was nice to see Kate's fav. black panther hook up. ( )
  AFaith | Nov 7, 2018 |
Magic Dreams - Yes!! I love Dali and Jim!! Dali totally nailed the insecure, plain heroine thing for me. I adore the Kate Daniels books and this story was one I was excited to see. A bit of good angst from Dali who thinks she is unattractive and is pining after Jim, who she thinks doesn't even notice her. LOVE THIS STUFF. (4.5 stars)

I'll come back to the other stories later.
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |
This is a book of urban fantasy/fantasy stories. I took the book out because I like Ilona Andrews writing. The one story, in the book, Magic Dreams is quite good, focusing on Dani Harriman and Joe Shrapshire. I tried the other three stories and just couldn't get into them. I made more of an effort on one of the three that seemed more promising and stopped halfway through -- just couldn't be bothered with finishing it. Maybe if you were familiar with the those authors other writing, the stories might have been interesting. ( )
  phyllis2779 | Jul 12, 2018 |
I only read Stein's story, Blood Debt - 4 stars
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
I borrowed this book from the library to read on the kindle, because since Sookie ended, I'm looking for a new vampire/witchy type of series to read. As much as I love the genre of paranormal, I don't really read a ton of it. Unfortunately I didn't realize this book jumps in the middle of a bunch of series - anyone who reads my reviews regularly knows that's a personal pet peeve of mine, both with books, and tv/movies. So that dimensions my feelings of the book.

That being said, I did enjoy all of the books, or really shorter shorties within the book. Enough that I will mostly likely read more by the authors, though none of them overwhelmed me so much that I had to get another book by any one of them right now. You can certainly read any of the these stories as a stand alone book, but I felt like I was missing something in each one of these stories. ( )
  anastaciaknits | Oct 29, 2016 |

“Magic Dreams” by Ilona Andrews

“Ice Shards” by Yasmine Galenorn

“Double Hexed” by Allyson James

“Blood Debt” by Jeanne C. Stein

"Four of the bestselling names in romance and fantasy come together in this collection of thrilling novellas featuring powerful women who know how to handle a hex or two..."--P. [4] of cover.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,253,300 books! | Top bar: Always visible