HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) by…

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) (original 2011; edition 2011)

by Charlaine Harris

Series: Sookie Stackhouse (11)

"With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie Stackhouse witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover, Eric Northman, and his "child" Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot--which is much more complicated than she knows. Caught up once again in the politics of the vampire world, Sookie will learn that she is as much of a pawn as any ordinary human--and that there is a new queen on the board..."--… (more)
Member:medicwife
Title:Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)
Authors:Charlaine Harris
Info:Gollancz, Victor Limited, Kindle Edition, 336 pages
Rating:*****

Work Information

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (2011)

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Mind_Booster_Noori)
    Mind_Booster_Noori: This is the first of the series. If you like this book you should read the series, starting by the first (there's characters' development and references to previous books, so this series should be read in publishing order...)

English (183)  Dutch (1)  Piratical (1)  All languages (185)
Not quite ready to quit the series yet, but I'm getting close. Come on, Charlaine Harris! Rally 'round! ( )
  Harks | Dec 17, 2022 |
Always entertaining, and the narrator, Johanna Parker, adds a lot. ( )
  Castinet | Dec 11, 2022 |
I like these books, I've realized, because for me, following Sookie Stackhouse's mundane chores and decisions is entertaining. It makes me appreciate the little things a bit, to walk through the day-to-day of her life with her. But this book seemed almost solely comprised of minutia. There wasn't really enough development and action for me. Still, I enjoyed it. ( )
  Rhiannon.Mistwalker | Aug 19, 2022 |
Very disappointing. ( )
  panamamama | Aug 2, 2022 |
hb
  5083mitzi | Jan 1, 2022 |

Harris, Charlaineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Desimini, LisaCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I have to dedicate this book to the memory of my mother: She would not have thought it strange to have an urban fantasy novel dedicated to her. She was my biggest fan and my most faithful reader. There was so much to admire about my mother. I miss her every day.
The attic had been kept locked until the day after my grandmother died.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,776,268 books! | Top bar: Always visible