More Bears!

by Kenn Nesbitt

When an author starts writing, children yell that they want more bears in the story.

In "More Bears" an author begins writing a story that has no bears - until a voice in the background begins shouting "More Bears". The author continues adding more and more bears each time the background chorus calls "More Bears!". This would be a great book to introduce writer's point of view for Language Arts, however, the obvious subject is math. Students can sort and categorize the bears, add, subtract, introduce fractions, etc. ( )
  gjgude | Oct 9, 2017 |
This would be great for a first or second grade story time I think. An author is asked to add more bears to his bear free story. I think the kids will enjoy interrupting and shouting the more bears refrain and I also thought it was pretty funny and loved all the different bears that were added. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,386,416 books! | Top bar: Always visible