I Broke My Trunk! (Elephant and Piggie)…

I Broke My Trunk! (Elephant and Piggie) [Paperback] Mo Willems (edition 1804)

by Mo Willems (Author)

Series: Elephant and Piggie (14)

Gerald the elephant tells his best friend Piggie a long, crazy story about how he broke his trunk.
Member:danisaur
Title:I Broke My Trunk! (Elephant and Piggie) [Paperback] Mo Willems
Authors:Mo Willems (Author)
Info:Walker Books (1804)

I Broke My Trunk! by Mo Willems

Gerald has a broken trunk, and it's a long story, and it's not what you think. ( )
  JennyArch | May 2, 2019 |
Cute, funny story. Great for primary grades and sequencing.
  hl8 | Aug 3, 2018 |
This is a story about an elephant named Gerald who broke his trunk and tells Piggie all about it. ( )
  kjordaan16 | Jan 29, 2018 |
An elephant is telling his friend the pig about how he lifted a two hippos, a rhino, and a piano on his trunk and then broke it while running back to tell the story of all he lifted. ( )
  meghanhoward | Jan 23, 2018 |
"I Broke My Trunk!" by Mo Willems is a hilarious series book about an elephant named Gerald and his best friend Piggie. In this particular tale, Gerald tells Piggie the crazy story of how he broke his trunk.

Kindergarteners and first graders really get a kick out of this series, which features easy, repetitive vocabulary, and illustrations supportive of the text. In my opinion, its two-person dialogue makes for a great readers' theatre script, especially for those English Language Learners and struggling readers. ( )
  Virginiaaaa | Nov 15, 2017 |
To Megan Alrutz for listening to my long, crazy stories
I have not seen Gerald today.
There is more to my story.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,722,859 books! | Top bar: Always visible