I Used to Know That: Maths by Chris Waring

I Used to Know That: Maths (edition 2010)

by Chris Waring (Author)

Series: Blackboard Books (Math)

39None517,632NoneNone
"Whether we enjoyed it at school or not, maths forms a major part of our daily lives. From counting change at the supermarket to installing shelves at the correct angle, the world is ordered into numbers, measurements and probabilities. This book contains everything you once knew about maths but promptly forgot. It includes: fractions and decimals; arithmetic; probability and statistics; algebra and equations; formulae; geometry and trigonometry."--Back cover.… (more)
Member:Emma_Owen
Title:I Used to Know That: Maths
Authors:Chris Waring (Author)
Info:Michael O Mara Publications (2010), 192 pages

I Used to Know That: Maths by Chris Waring

No reviews

Belongs to Series

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,404,873 books! | Top bar: Always visible