Castle Cay (Julie O'Hara Mystery) by…

Castle Cay (Julie O'Hara Mystery) (original 2010; edition 2012)

by Lee Hanson

190562,147 (3.1)18
Member:lcottereau
Title:Castle Cay (Julie O'Hara Mystery)
Authors:Lee Hanson
Info:Rook Books (2012), Paperback, 332 pages
Collections:Your digital library

Castle Cay by Lee Hanson (Author) (2010)

A believable mystery with good characters. Slow in the beginning, I had a hard time settling down to reading it as I thought the female lead had too much baggage, that was interfering with the story. Some of the plotting and circumstances of the mystery were so rather improbable that it was difficult for me to suspend my logical disbelief. So I put it down for a week and lo and behold when I picked up again within a chapter it finally started moving forward. From this point on (chapter 28) I raced thru the pages to a satisfactory end. ( )
  Bettesbooks | Jul 18, 2016 |
loved it. Enjoyable, light, kept it interesting. ( )
  carolynsuarez | Apr 15, 2016 |
This was a pretty good book. I had a little trouble getting into it, but the plot picked up after the first few chapters and I found myself fully engrossed. An entertaining beach read with interesting characters and pleasing locations. ( )
  dd196406 | Dec 9, 2015 |
I really enjoy this series and I would recommend this to anyone who likes a mystery with a little romance added in. This proves you can write a good story that is enjoyable and yet contains no words to read over. This is the first in the series and very well written. ( )
  MaryAnn12 | Apr 4, 2013 |
I really enjoy this series and I would recommend this to anyone who likes a mystery with a little romance added in. This proves you can write a good story that is enjoyable and yet contains no words to read over. This is the first in the series and very well written ( )
  MaryAnn12 | Mar 4, 2013 |

When her best friend is murdered, Julie O'Hara, a body language expert, packs up her suspicion and flies to Boston for his funeral. Who could have killed rising artist Marc Solomon, and what does Castle Cay, the Solomon's mysterious Caribbean island, have to do with it?

Before long, Julie's sixth-sense pulls a hidden string that unravels a deadly conspiracy... and her own troubled past.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,463,605 books! | Top bar: Always visible