Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Quilters Ultimate Visual Guide: From A to Z-- Hundreds of Tips and… (1997)
by Ellen Pahl
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0875969879, Paperback)
Everything you ever wanted to know about quilting!
You've hit the jackpot with this quilter's ultimate answer book. From A to Z you'll find combined wisdom from a star-studded cast of 60 expert quilters. Lavishly illustrated, this fun "look-and-learn" reference book covers every aspect of quiltmaking:
* Basic quiltmaking techniques
* Hard-to-find information on specialized techniques
* Reviews of tolls and supplies
* Basic quilt types explained and illustrated
* Definitions of terms every quiltmaker should know
* Creativity and inspiration
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:48 -0400)
Contains over 700 how-to illustrations for backing quilts, embellishment, paper piecing, machine quilting, and using templates and stencils.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.