Genuine Cowboy by Joanna Wayne

Genuine Cowboy

by Joanna Wayne

11None1,211,433 (4.17)None

No reviews
To my good friends Patsy and Hill, who are always there when I need them for golf, fun or just to talk. They are part of the reason I LOVE living in Texas.
And to my marvelous editor, who keeps me on track.
"Mommy! Mommy! Don't let him get me!"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373695160, Mass Market Paperback)

Dark, rugged rancher Sean was coming home – to bad memories. And to beautiful widow Eve and her son. With an escaped convict on her tail, Eve knows Sean’s the only person she can trust to safeguard her and her son. He’s fiercely loyal and dangerously sexy. Yet as a killer draws in can she put her bodyguard lover in the line of fire?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:08 -0400)

"Mustang Run, Texas, was nothing but trouble...But still, Sean Ledger was coming home--to bad memories and an estranged father. And surprisingly, to a beautiful widow and her son in need of a haven. A loner, Sean didn't do family or forever, but protecting women was his cowboy code. With a vengeful escaped convict on her tail, Eve Worthington had nowhere else to turn. Sean was fiercely loyal...but dangerously sexy. He'd guard her life, but he'd already stolen her heart. As the killer neared, Eve realized her fatal error in coming to the ranch. Now she either had to run again...or put her bodyguard lover in the line of fire."--Publisher's website.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,428,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible