101 Dalmatians (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) (1995)

by Disney

Other authors: Dodie Smith (Original story)

Series: 101 Dalmatians (Disney) (Wonderful World of Reading), Disney's Wonderful World of Reading (13)

Two Dalmatians undertake a daring expedition to rescue their fifteen puppies from the clutches of the vicious Cruella de Vil, only to find ninety-nine Dalmatian puppies in the capture of that cruel villainess.

x2
  hcarlson6218 | May 13, 2019 |
A very loose adaptation of the film, I guess meant for young readers who Disney thinks will be bothered by certain elements of the plot (but are probably the same audience that have seen the film already, so...)

Here, Pongo and Perdita (called Perdy) have only 10 puppies (why?), and Cruella wants to sell the 99 puppies she gathers to the circus (because we all know what a big circus draw dalmatian puppies are).

Anyway, here's another library sale find for the Little Free Library. Might wait and put this one in another Little Free somewhere in town. Not sure I want it in my library. ( )
  regularguy5mb | Aug 26, 2018 |
A great children's book ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
I think this book is a great adaptation of the movie. I think this book would be great for children who have seen the movie and are just beginning to read. It uses lots of pictures and easier words. Sometimes I think there are too many words on the page for someone who is just beginning to read. Overall, the book is a great one to use for kids and is a great shortened retelling.
  Rachel_Cohen | May 21, 2013 |
Not much to say about this book except that it's a fun read for little kids. One benefit for parents... it allows the kids to almost watch the movie, just quieter. ( )
  yrthegood1staken | Jan 5, 2010 |

Disneyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Smith, DodieOriginal storysecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

101 Dalmatians (Disney) (Wonderful World of Reading)
Once there were two Dalmatians named Pogo and Perdita.
This book forms part of the Disney's Wonderful World of Reading book club and should not be combined with other Disney versions of the story.
ISBN 0394849558 is associated with both 101 Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,584,743 books! | Top bar: Always visible