Walt Disney's Classic Peter Pan (Big Golden…

Walt Disney's Classic Peter Pan (Big Golden Book) (edition 1989)

by Eugene Bradley Coco (Author)

The adventures of the three Darling children in Never Land with Peter Pan, the boy who would not grow up.
Member:ADelRio
Title:Walt Disney's Classic Peter Pan (Big Golden Book)
Authors:Eugene Bradley Coco (Author)
Info:Golden Pr (1989)

Peter Pan (A Little Golden Book) by Eugene Bradley Coco

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I'm not sure whether this was one I actually owned, because the cover is less familiar than many, but I enjoyed the film, so I definitely would have at least read this as a kid. ( )
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
A nice short story of Peter Pan. The book sums up the story in a few pages. ( )
  crazy4reading | Jan 7, 2018 |
I found this highly- abridged adaptation of the Peter Pan story to be disappointing, a version that leaves out so much that it feels incomplete. At only 17 pages with 2-4 sentences each (plus 4 pages that lack text), it gives only the bare outlines of the classic tale, and much information is lacking. Thus we have no idea why Captain Hook wants to capture Peter Pan, nor how he lost his hand, nor why he captured Tiger Lliy; we never hear of the tick- tock of the crocodile; we see Snee but are never told who he is; we are never introduced to the Indian chief or to Nan the Saint Bernard; and there's no hint of Tinker Bell's jealousy of Wendy. However, the illustrations are of the classic Disney sort, and quite well done. At best, this version might capture the interest of the toddler set, but slightly older readers should be introduced to the longer Disney version, and eventually, the original. ( )
4 vote danielx | Nov 30, 2011 |
This is a story of a little boy living in a far away land that doesn't want to grow up. He is hunted by the evil captain hook and always escapes. This a a great adventure book for children.
  srgrammer | Feb 21, 2009 |

Belongs to Publisher Series

Is an adaptation of

There was a place, a faraway place, where the sun always shone, the sky was always blue, and no one ever grew old.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,561,438 books! | Top bar: Always visible