Morning Glories Volume 01: For a Better Future

by Nick Spencer

Other authors: Joe Eisma (Illustrator), Robin Esquejo (Cover artist)

Series: Morning Glories (1-6)

Morning Glory Academy is one of the most prestigious prep schools in the country, but something sinister and deadly lurks behind its walls. When six gifted but troubled new students arrive, they find themselves trapped and fighting for their lives as the secrets of the academy reveal themselves!

FUCK THAT WAS REALLY GOOD ( )
  veritymck | Dec 4, 2022 |

It was fun. Reminded me of raves-and that movie Go! ( )
  Brian-B | Nov 30, 2022 |
Not at all what I was expecting, and not at all my type of book, both due to the gore and to the never-ending, over-arching mysteries/conspiracies. ( )
  fernandie | Sep 15, 2022 |
Wasn't sure what I was expecting going into this series but it SO wasn't this. Great story and very pretty artwork here. I really couldn't put the book down. ( )
  fellanta13 | Feb 14, 2022 |
I'm not sure how I feel about this graphic novel yet. It's about this prep school where weird things are going on. I'm not even sure what the weird things are yet, but I know lots of people die. Not a great description I know, but that's really the best I got for this. I think it may make more sense if I read more of them. I think I would read more of them if I was able to get them used or at a good discount. ( )
  Completely_Melanie | Sep 10, 2021 |

Spencer, Nickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Eisma, JoeIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Esquejo, RobinCover artistsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
"I'm sorry about that sir, we just needed to be sure --"
There was an ISBN mix-up so that Nick Spencer's FORGETLESS was solicited on Amazon and BN and so forth as MORNING GLORIES VOLUME 1. Which means that some of the imported information from those sites is wrong. FORGETLESS and MORNING GLORIES should not be combined. Please be careful not to combine them. Thank you.

Top marks at elite

school just means trouble for kids --

creepy mystery.

(legallypuzzled)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,398,434 books! | Top bar: Always visible