The Haunted House (Sugar Creek Gang Original Series) (1998)

by Paul Hutchens

203None106,168 (4.5)None
Way up on a hill on Old Man Paddler's property stands an old house that many people think is haunted. What will the Sugar Creek Gang discover in the attic of the old place? What dangers lie in store for all of them?.

No reviews
I've been racking my brain, which is supposed to be under my red hair, trying to remember if I've ever told you the story of the haunted house at Sugar Creek and what happened there one night when we went on a coon hunt with Circus's dad's long-nosed, long-eared, long-legged, long-voiced, long-tongued hounds.
The Haunted House (Original title: Haunted House at Sugar Creek)

Way up on a hill on Old Man Paddler's property stands an old house that many people think is haunted. A late night raccoon hunt with dogs from Circus's dad help the gang get to the bottom of the mystery. What will the boys discover in the dark attic of the haunted house? Reflect with Bill on the meaning of the Bible verse '...absent from the body...at home with the Lord.'

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,486,389 books! | Top bar: Always visible