Harmony's Way by Lora Leigh
5721917,365 (3.83)2

I really like this one. I liked seeing a breed female being the one to mate. I also liked that this particular female was pretty bad ass! I also liked the return of Lance and learning more about his character and his growth to trust the abilities he had inherited. I'm curious if we'll get to see Dane again and learn more about him. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Another awesome read from Lora Leigh. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Harmony is a rock-star!! She is just the type of strong character you love and continues to hold her own even after finding her mate! Lance is strong and dominate but not over shadowing! Lots of steam here!! An office sex scene to die for!! Really digging the new turn in the breeds books!! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
Oh, one of the best Breed books yet! Harmony and Lance were one of the hottest and most frustrating couples to grace the pages of this series. I absolutely can't wait to read Jonas' book and find out if he's going to be that jerk forever, although he did save his sister's life but who cares. LOL. AMAZING! ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Worth reading between other books when I need a change of pace. ( )
  lesmel | Jul 12, 2013 |
Prologue

Harmony Lancaster flipped on the television as she pulled the damp towel from her hair.
Chapter 1

Broken Butte, New Mexico

Two weeks later

She was being watched.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425213056, Mass Market Paperback)

The author of Megan's Mark continues her PURRfectly paranormal series.

Lora Leigh's series about genetically-altered humans with feline DNA is turning into a roaring success. When the Breeds desire the passions of the flesh, they can't help but get frisky.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:22 -0400)

"Sink your fangs into Lora Leigh's series about genetically altered humans with feline DNA. When the Breeds desire the passions of the flesh, they can't help but get frisky..."--Back Cover.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,917,777 books! | Top bar: Always visible