Storm Surge

by J. D. Rhoades

his is the first download to my Kindle, and I was not disappointed.

I'd like to say it was a real page-turner, even though no pages were actually turned as I read it.

A single mom, her daughter, and retired hit man are stranded on an island off the coast of North Carolina, just as a category five hurricane is about to come barrelling through. And then they run into the paid assassins on a clandestine mission, who are intent on leaving no one left alive.

Rhoades does a great job telling this tale of suspense and intrigue, hitting the reader with the same force as the hurricane hitting Pass Island. A great way to break in any new e-reader. ( )
  Judy5cents | Aug 23, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,393,855 books! | Top bar: Always visible