Inheritance (Inheritance Cycle) by…

Inheritance (Inheritance Cycle) (edition 2011)

by Christopher Paolini (Author)

Series: Inheritance Cycle (4)

The young Dragon Rider Eragon must finally confront the evil king Galbatorix to free Alagaesia from his rule once and for all.
Member:Captainarya
Title:Inheritance (Inheritance Cycle)
Authors:Christopher Paolini (Author)
Info:Knopf Books for Young Readers (2011), Edition: 1st, 860 pages

Work Information

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Eragon by Christopher Paolini (Mind_Booster_Noori)
    Mind_Booster_Noori: First of the series
    Archie Wilson & the Nuckelavee by Mark A. Cooper (carltontomasso)
    The Star Wars Trilogy by George Lucas (Hedgepeth)
    Hedgepeth: A young man is given the opportunity to manipulate great power and restore a lost order.

English (139)  German (4)  Spanish (3)  French (2)  Dutch (2)  Italian (1)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  All languages (152)
An interesting story ( )
  Bookslesstravelled | Apr 15, 2022 |
The saga comes to an anticlimactic but unpredictable conclusion. Paulini writes some compelling characters. If you love YA and all the tropes that come with it, you'll love this. ( )
  MykleDClark | Apr 4, 2022 |
A decent end to Eragon's story but boy does it drag. ( )
  TheUtoid | Dec 16, 2021 |
This is my favourite book of this series. It felt as if so much happened in this book, compared to the previous book. All in all I liked the whole series, but there were some slow parts and maybe the series could have been one book shorter. I feel as if some traveling parts in books 2 and 3 could have been left out. So books 2 and 3 could have been combined into one book. ( )
  ilsevr1977 | Oct 16, 2021 |
I decided to re-read The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini and I was pleased by how much I enjoyed it. I liked it more this time than I did the first time because I was able to skip some of the slower bits since I had read it before. I thoroughly enjoy the characters and I like how detailed a world Christopher Paolini has built but the story does definitely drag at points. I still loathe the way the series ends though. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |

Paolini, Christopherprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Aulanko, SirkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Doyle, GerardNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Palencar, John JudeCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Proietti, MichelaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Scotto Di Santillo, Maria ConcettaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
As always, this book is for my family. And also for the dreamers of dreams: the many artists, musicians and storytellers who have made this journey possible.
The dragon Saphira roared, and the soldiers before her quailed.

Not so very long ago, Eragon—Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider—was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.

Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.

The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaësia? And if so, at what cost?

This is the much-anticipated, astonishing conclusion to the worldwide bestselling Inheritance cycle.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,307,188 books! | Top bar: Always visible