Dangerous Pleasure (Bound Hearts) by Lora…

Dangerous Pleasure (Bound Hearts) (edition 2011)

by Lora Leigh (Author)

Series: Bound Hearts (12)

Paige has always wondered if the dark, cool and mysterious Abram el Hamid Mustafa is hiding a wicked side, that will allow her to explore the kind of pleasure she has dreamed of. But when she is kidnapped by his father, secret, dangerous desires will bind Abram and Paige together as the forces surrounding them try to tear them apart.… (more)
Member:Colleen_M
Title:Dangerous Pleasure (Bound Hearts)
Authors:Lora Leigh (Author)
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2011), Edition: First, 304 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

Dangerous Pleasure by Lora Leigh

Really enjoyed this story and Abram and Paige's relationship development...was a little slow in the middle but it picked up again toward the end. Now for Tariq's story, please. ( )
  HeatherPerdigon | Mar 20, 2020 |
Well I must admit that I'm a huge fan of Lora Leigh and this book did not disappoint. She writes her erotic scenes so well that you can almost feel the heightened emotions of the characters, it just draws you all in. There were far too many characters to keep up with, too many vague sub plots and family connections but other than that bravo. ( )
  nubian_princesa | Oct 21, 2013 |
I am not sure why I was hesitate to read this book. I guess it was because I didn't know the characters and had not invested any emotional energy into their story. After reading the story I have to wonder if Ms. Leigh is setting up a couple of more books. The characters of Jafar and Chalah were very moving and emotional. I have to wonder what will happen to the brother and sister. I also have to wonder if Tariq will find a woman that he can love and cherish. I did come to care a great deal for Paige and Abram. I do think that Paige was very self in not heeding what Abram and Khalid had told and stayed where she was safe. Of course this wouldn't have made much of a story. I was surprised that Khalid had a half sister. I am sure it must have been mentioned in another story but I don't remember it. It was nice to learn more of Khalid and Abram's history. Their father is an abusive bastard that got what he deserved. It amazes me that anyone let the man continue to have any authority when he was very much insane.

This story is shorter than any of the others and because of that it is hard to say much about it. I don't want to give any of the good parts away. This is a very good addition to the series mainly because it fills in details for Khalid's life and Khalid has been one of my favorite Trojans since I first read about him. There wasn't as much sex in this story as there has been in previous stories. There is a reason for this and I understand the need for it to be so. What sex there is in the story is hot and steamy just as any Lora Leigh book has always been. ( )
  LadyIsis | Mar 6, 2013 |
Paige Galbraithe has burned for Abram Mustafa for more than eight years. But they have family members in common, who could never accept them becoming lovers. Plus anti-terrorist warrior Abram knows his first wife died as a result of his family's reaction to his dark desires, so Abram could never put Paige at such risk. But now Azir, a terrorist as well as Abram's father, has focused his attention on Paige. When Azir kidnaps Paige, Abram and his cousin Tariq vow to do anything necessary to protect her. But as the dangers mount, so does the passion -- until it can not be denied. Lora Leigh's Bound Hearts series, of which Dangerous Pleasures is the 9th, explores the realm of ménage à trois relationships where two men claim a women's body, although only one claims her heart.
  ktoonen | Mar 5, 2013 |
Steamin' Hot! ( )
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,401,527 books! | Top bar: Always visible