Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door (2011)

by Adam Rubin

Other authors: Daniel Salmieri (Illustrator)

Series: Those Darn Squirrels (2)

Grumpy Old Man Fookwire's new neighbor has a cat that threatens his beloved birds, but the pesky squirrels figure out a way to solve the problem.

Would be great for reading to elementary school kids. Great pics, very funny and its way too much fun to roar " Those darn squirrels" in my best grumpy old man voice ;) Kids loved it! ( )
  Jandrew74 | May 26, 2019 |
This book is very well illustrated! It was very entertaining and funny. I really enjoyed reading this story. ( )
  kacywacy | Apr 3, 2017 |
I don't really get the appeal of these stories but my daughter and husband enjoy them. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 18, 2015 |
In this sequel to "Those Darn Squirrels." the squirrels are not converting a grump, they are taming a bully cat. Funny and full of pluck. ( )
  kradish | Jul 30, 2014 |
Another story about those squirrels. This is a book that is entertaining to adults as well as children, all of Adam Rubin's books are. I would read this to children who are in pre-k through 3rd grade, but I would share this book with anyone because it s that entertaining. ( )
  aloupe | Feb 26, 2014 |

Adam Rubinprimary authorall editionscalculated
Salmieri, DanielIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

For the cats: the one who chirped, the one who squawked, and the one who said my name -- generous gift givers all. --A. R.
For Grandma--I love you. --D. S.
Old Man Fookwire lived on the edge of the forest just outside town.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,290,909 books! | Top bar: Always visible