The Trojan War by Bernard Evslin

The Trojan War (edition 1971)

by Bernard Evslin

Gives an account of the events leading up to the Trojan War and the famous city of Troy.
Member:ISSlibrary
Title:The Trojan War
Authors:Bernard Evslin
Info:Scholastic Book Services (1971), Paperback, 160 pages

Work Information

The Trojan War by Bernard Evslin

This book is about the Trojan War. Well, obviously. Three goddesses had a argument over a golden apple. The most beautiful woman in the world was taken from her husband. With her kidnapped the war begins between the Greeks and the Trojans. It lasted 10 years. The prophecy would only be fulfilled if many die and few be heroes, but non the same.

I didn't like this book very much. I wasn't my type. I would recommend this to someone likes history and myths. I found the book very boring at times. Not a fan whatsoever. I don't like history/myth books. I kinda found the book hard to follow. ( )
  JaelynI.G1 | May 29, 2019 |
The story of the Trojan War.
  austinwood | Sep 19, 2009 |

Is a retelling of

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,316,645 books! | Top bar: Always visible