Blood Knot (Blood Stone) by Tracy…

Blood Knot (Blood Stone) (edition 2011)

by Tracy Cooper-Posey

Series: Blood Stone Series (1)

To survive they must trust each other. Only...can they? Winter, a professional thief who can manipulate others' biologies by touch, accidentally "healed" her former partner--and former vampire--Sebastian, whom she secretly loves. Her healing created a symbiotic pairing between them that neither of them wants. Nathanial, a sexy thousand-year-old vampire and Sebastian's ex-lover, talks Sebastian and Winter into stealing evidence that will expose all vampires to the world. But Nathanial is a puppet-master who doesn't believe in falling in love with humans, leaving Winter unsure of his real feelings for her once he seduces her, or how he feels about Sebastian, the former vampire-now-human whose life he has turned upside down once more. But the evidence they steal is hot property. The future of all vampires is on the line and others will stop at nothing to get it, leaving Sebastian, Winter and Nathanial with no allies but each other. They must trust each other to survive. Only...can they? Reader Advisory This paranormal MMF urban fantasy contains two hot, sexy alpha heroes, frequent, explicit and frank sex scenes and sexual language. It includes heart-stopping sexual scenes between the aforementioned sexy heroes, m nage scenes, anal sex and the use of sex toys. Don't proceed beyond this point if hot love scenes offend you. No vampires were harmed in the making of this novel. This book is part of the Blood Stone Series Blood Stone 1.0: Blood Knot (#1 Amazon Best Seller, Fantasy Romance) Blood Drops 1.1: Southampton Swindle* Blood Drops 1.2: Broken Promise* Blood Drops 1.3: Vale* Blood Drops 1.5: Amor Meus (Collection)* Blood Stone 2.0: Blood Stone Blood Stone 3.0: Blood Unleashed Blood Stone 3.5: Blood Drive -Boxed Set (Vol 1-3) Blood Stone 4.0: Blood Revealed Blood Stone 5.0: Blood Ascendant *Blood Drops are short and novella length stories featuring the characters and situations in the Blood Stone series. Droplet sized morsels for your reading pleasure.] These are continuing characters and storylines. Reading the series in order is strongly recommended. ____ #1 Amazon Best-Seller - Fantasy, Futuristic & Ghost Romance Amazon Best-seller - Vampire Romance Winner, Coffee Time Reviewer's Recommended Award Goodread's "Most Drool-worthy Covers" Erotic Vampire Book of the Year, The Romance Reviews, 2011 CAPA Nomination, Best Paranormal Book of the Year, The Romance Studio, 2011 5 Stars - Not only do you get to read a brilliantly written story, but a novel full of different elements that add hard-edged curves, unbelievable circumstances, and overwhelming odds. Coffee Time Romance & More 5 Stars - I'm blown away by the experience of this book. There was so much intensity between the characters, the chemistry between Winter, Nial and Sebastian left me panting in places...I emerged with a lump in my throat, tears in my eyes and my heart racing. The Bookish Snob 5 Stars - I lost a little of my heart to each of these characters. If you're a fan of hot urban fantasy (and I do mean oven mit HOT), pick up Blood Knot, you won't be disappointed. Alternative Read 5 Stars - This is one of those hidden gems in the self-publishing world. I haven't read a better love story than Blood Knot in a very long time. This one is her best so far. Don't miss it. The Romance Studio… (more)
Member:Stockl
Title:Blood Knot (Blood Stone)
Authors:Tracy Cooper-Posey
Info:Tracy Cooper-Posey (2011), Edition: Second, Kindle Edition, 271 pages

Work Information

Blood Knot (Blood Stone, #1) by Tracy Cooper-Posey

The subtleties of this particular love triangle were interesting but slowed the pace too much for my taste right now. ( )
  BridgitDavis | Feb 28, 2021 |
The first book in the Blood Stone series is an erotic paranormal romance with unique elements.

A professional thief, Winter can manipulate others’ biologies by touch. When she accidentally heals, Sebastian whom she secretly loves, it creates a symbiot pairing that neither wants. Sexy thousand year old vampire and Sebastian’s ex-lover talks Sebastian and Winter into stealing evidence that will expose Vampires to the world. Now the future of all vampires is on the line and others will stop at nothing to get it, leaving the three with only each other as allies. If they want to survive they must trust each other – but can they?

This steady to fast paced smooth flowing plot takes the readers on quite an adventure and tensions build throughout with lots of suspense, action, romance and red hot sex scenes. The author uses such vivid descriptions to bring the world to life that the reader can’t help but become part of the story. Strong and compelling characters grab the reader’s attention and doesn’t let go and the personalities of the characters are so life like that the reader can’t help but relate to them.

The chemistry between the threesome explodes off the pages with frequent hot & steamy sex scenes including menage, anal sex, the use of sex toys, m/m/f, m/m and sexual language that have the reader sizzling with passion with every scene. The emotional turmoil and the way Nathaniel feels about humans add depth to the story.

The author has created another wonderful erotic paranormal world that brings great entertainment to the reader. The author keeps the reader guessing adds unique elements that make for a change from the usual vampire tale.

I love Tracy’s books and this one is no exception. The dynamic between Nathanial, Sebastian and Winter is just full of tension and passion that really make them interesting and enchanting characters. And the story is well written and has a great mix of elements to keep it interesting and entertaining ensuring that I couldn’t put the book down once I started reading it. ( )
  Evampire | Jan 4, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,088,054 books! | Top bar: Always visible