Tarot Series, Two of Wands - Fallout by Amy…

Tarot Series, Two of Wands - Fallout

by Amy Romine

Series: Tarot Series

3None2,946,555NoneNone
Recently added byAmyJRomine, krish20, AmyRomine

No reviews
To my husband and children for their unending support, and my best friend Brenda who believes in me even when I don’t. A special thanks to the inspiration for this book Tony Zazza and Victoria Snee from “the Morning MIX 102.9”.
“Let’s back up and start from the beginning given what we know as of right now.” Kate said, trying to regroup.
“Stop Jack, please. I’m just not strong enough to be the federal agent who is protecting you as well as the girl who loves you. Out there, it has to be one or the other, because I can’t do both.”

Jack and Kate struggle to navigate through the web of lies surrounding them. Chasing shadows, the truth is closer than they realize. Isolated and hiding from unknown forces, can they uncover the buried secrets that killed Mike, and put a price of their heads? When Kate makes a deal, and leaves Jack behind, will she make it back, or will one misstep destroy all of their hopes for the future?

Amy Romine is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,298,921 books! | Top bar: Always visible