Restoration by Guy Adams

Restoration

by Guy Adams

48None240,917 (3.56)2

I had the same difficulty with this book as I did with its predecessor--it was an uphill battle at first, getting into it. I've been picking away at it for a long time. But then once I got over the hump I accelerated right to the end of the book. It's got some fascinating ideas, and I enjoyed it, but it was a bit of a rough road getting there. ( )
  rrainer | Apr 30, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0857661183, Mass Market Paperback)

NONE WHO ENTER THE WORLD HOUSE LEAVE IT UNCHANGED. In some rooms, forests grow; animals roam and objects come to life. Great secrets and treasures await the brave or foolhardy. And at the very top of the house, the prisoner it was all built to contain sat behind a locked door waiting for the key to turn.

The day that happened, the world ended.

A sequel to the stunning "The World House".

Modern Fantasy [Worlds within Worlds | End of Days | A Prisoner Escapes | Dark Powers]

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:29:31 -0400)

They sought the box for many years, because held inside that arcane magical artefact was, miraculously a house. But now its real purpose has become clear - it was a prison, and the infinitely evil being it was built to imprison has been let loose. Now the real quest begins in ernest.… (more)

Guy Adams is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,481,021 books! | Top bar: Always visible