A fairy tale life by Matthew Sturges
Member:gloriouspond
Title:A fairy tale life
Authors:Matthew Sturges
Other authors:Kelly Yates, Brian Shearer
Info:San Diego, Calif. : London : IDW ; Diamond [distributor], 2011.
Rating:***

Doctor Who: A Fairytale Life by Lilah Sturges

The Doctor and Amy are looking for something to do, a plce to go to rest and enjoy life. A vaction planet ? Ah, but this one has some glitches, some deadly ones. this fairy tale planet is not as fun as advertised.

I would have liked more detail on the art. It was plain and lacked details. The story as always was very good. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
The author did an amazing job matching the tone and voice of Matt Smith's doctor and a decent (not quite as good) job with Amy. The story was a mix of fun and light with a touch of serious and sad. I enjoyed it more than I expected to. ( )

Lilah Sturgesprimary authorall editionscalculated
Shearer, BrianIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Yates, KellyIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Bird, SteveIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ketcham, RickIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

What's better: an ugly reality or beautiful fantasy? This is the question the Doctor is forced to confront in a medieval fantasy world where Amy Pond finds herself reluctantly cast as a damsel in distress.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,834,100 books! | Top bar: Always visible