Pigeons by Matthew Vriends
1411,046,182 (4.5)None
Traces the history of pigeons, discusses their care requirements, and includes information about breeding and common health concerns.

I bought this book, and it's sister book Doves, the day after I was given an orphan day-old pigeon chick to raise way back in 1997. Normaly I deal with domestic birds (bantams, budgies, ect.) so when my Pidgie came to me, I knew the basics, but I also knew I didn't know enough about pigeons to raise him on my own. These 2 books were all I needed, they provide all the info needed to raise happy healthy pigeond and doves from chick to adult. I am so glad these 2 German classics had been translated and reprinted into English, I don't know what I would have done without them.

~~EK ( )
  EelKat | Dec 6, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,577,365 books! | Top bar: Always visible