Eagle-Sage (The Lon Tobyn Chronicle, Book 3)…

Eagle-Sage (The Lon Tobyn Chronicle, Book 3) (original 2000; edition 2001)

by David B. Coe

Series: Lon Tobyn (3)

2012108,263 (3.73)1
The triumphant conclusion to the LonTobyn Chronicle, winner of the 1999 Crawford Award for Best First Fantasy Series. Only an Eagle-Sage can bring harmony to the land of Tobyn-Ser, & lead it through the terrible times to come.
Member:Corinos
Title:Eagle-Sage (The Lon Tobyn Chronicle, Book 3)
Authors:David B. Coe
Info:Tor Fantasy (2001), Edition: 1st, Mass Market Paperback, 640 pages
Rating:***

Work Information

Eagle-Sage by David B. Coe (2000)

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com by express permission of this reviewer   I got to about the 50 page mark and it just wasn't working for me. Nothing bad and I can't really point out anything that was different from the previous books.   It was rather slow though.   Coe has another series that I'll try but I have my doubts as whether it will be any different. Coe seems to be on the slow boat to China and while that sometimes works for me, a lot of times it doesn't.   Rating: 2.5 of 5 Stars Author: David Coe " ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
TBR
  Ebeth.Naylor | Sep 30, 2013 |

David B. Coeprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kukalis, RomasCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Voor Alex en Erin,
die zonder zich te realiseren hoe ze het doen,
licht en magie aan mijn wereld toevoegen.
Zelfs nu er handelsbetrekkingen zijn tussen onze beide landen, zelfs nu er zeven jaar voorbij zijn gegaan zonder verdere conflicten, blijft het volk van mijn land een diep wantrouwen koesteren jegens Lon-Ser.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,976,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible