Deadly Little Lies

by Jeanne Adams

1131,425,162 (3.4)None
Secrets are what drive billionaire security expert Davros Gianakopulos to succeed. And no one intrigues him more than striking art gallery owner Carrie McCray. But when a vengeful enemy traps Dav and Carrie in a ruthless battle of wits, the only thing he can trust is desire.

Davros and Carrie are kidnapped at their first official lunch date. He's been wanting her for ten years, the danger heightens their attraction. While helping keep each other sane their feelings blossom to some hot and steamy moments. Lots of action, nice wrap to the series.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
And I quote: "Her hands were like erotic butterflies..." ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |
Reviewed by Ursula
book provided by Kensington

I was a little confused in the beginning of the story. It was a little hard to follow. I'm not sure if it was because there was a previous book written with the same characters in it. I would suggest reading 'Deadly Little Secrets' before this one, but either way, you will enjoy this one. Once you get past the first few pages, the rest of the story is easy to follow, no pre-reading of other books required.

Dav is a billionaire with morals. Carrie is a woman with a past. Dav finally gets her to say yes to a date, and oh what a date it turns out to be. Before lunch is even served, they are taken...And the tension filled story is off...

There are so many things going on during the story that it would be easy to get lost, but Jeanne Adams does a great job keeping you along for the ride. Character development is done with skill and, even when things seem like they should be unbelievable, Jeanne makes you believe! Jeanne is a very skilled writer and I enjoyed reading her work immensely. I will be looking for more of her books, and I think 'Deadly Little Secrets' will be the first I look for.

Dav and Carrie fight to survive in extreme danger, Gates and Ana fight to find and save them. They get unexpected help from unexpected sources. Danger, tension, lust, mystery and, surprisingly, romance...all combine to make Deadly Little Lies a must read! ( )
  RtB | Jan 8, 2012 |

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,485,322 books! | Top bar: Always visible