Sonic Super Special #05: Sonic Kids

by J. Freddy Gabrie (Editor), Jim Amash (Inker - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"), Jim Amash (Inker - "Total Re-Genesis"), Jim Amash (Inker - "Stop... Sonic Time!"), Karl Bollers (Writer - "Total Re-Genesis")19 more, Karl Bollers (Writer (Script) - "Stop... Sonic Time!"), Manny Galan (Penciler - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"), Mike Gallagher (Writer - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"), Richard Goldwater (Editor-in-Chief), Victor Gorelick (Managing Editor), Barry Grossman (Colorist - "Total Re-Genesis"), Barry Grossman (Colorist - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"), John Hebert (Penciler - "Total Re-Genesis"), Art Mawhinney (Penciler - "Total Re-Genesis"), Sam Maxwell (Penciler - "Total Re-Genesis"), Harvey Mercadoocasio (Cover artist), Ken Penders (Colorist - "Stop... Sonic Time!"), Jeff Powell (Letterer - "Stop... Sonic Time!"), Joshua D. Ray (Cover artist), Nelson Rebeiro (Penciler - "Total Re-Genesis"), Tom Rolston (Writer (Plot) - "Stop... Sonic Time!"), Patrick Spaziante (Cover artist), Vickie Williams (Letterer - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"), Vickie Williams (Letterer - "Total Re-Genesis")

Series: Sonic Archieverse (prequel), Sonic Super Specials (5)

2None5,348,844NoneNone
Recently added byMoonLibrary, jeweled_weevil

No tags

No reviews

Gabrie, J. FreddyEditorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Amash, JimInker - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Amash, JimInker - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Amash, JimInker - "Stop... Sonic Time!"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Bollers, KarlWriter - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Bollers, KarlWriter (Script) - "Stop... Sonic Time!"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Galan, MannyPenciler - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Gallagher, MikeWriter - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Goldwater, RichardEditor-in-Chiefmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Gorelick, VictorManaging Editormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Grossman, BarryColorist - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Grossman, BarryColorist - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Hebert, JohnPenciler - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Mawhinney, ArtPenciler - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Maxwell, SamPenciler - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Mercadoocasio, HarveyCover artistmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Penders, KenColorist - "Stop... Sonic Time!"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Powell, JeffLetterer - "Stop... Sonic Time!"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Ray, Joshua D.Cover artistmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Rebeiro, NelsonPenciler - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Rolston, TomWriter (Plot) - "Stop... Sonic Time!"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Spaziante, PatrickCover artistmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Williams, VickieLetterer - "When You and I Were Young, Sally"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Williams, VickieLetterer - "Total Re-Genesis"main authorall editionsconfirmed
Mawhinney, ArtPenciler - "Stop... Sonic Time!"main authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,656,059 books! | Top bar: Always visible