I'm Not Ready! by Jonathan Allen

I'm Not Ready! (edition 2013)

by Jonathan Allen (Author)

Series: Baby Owl (6)

2032104,850 (4.33)1
When Baby Owl doesn't feel ready to start school, he delays by picking up his toys, brushing his feathers, and taking care of Owly, his stuffed animal.
Member:karenHart
Title:I'm Not Ready!
Authors:Jonathan Allen (Author)
Info:Scholastic (2013)

I'm Not Ready! (Baby Owl) by Jonathan Allen

On his first day of preschool, Baby Owl is not ready. He tries everything to delay going. He never puts his toys away, but today he does. He also needs to brush his feathers. On top of that, he can't find his backpack! When he finally, finally goes to preschool, he finds that all of his friends are there. In fact, preschool is really fun. It's so much fun he doesn't want to leave!

The Bottom Line: Baby Owl is back in this adorable tale. Large print and charming, colorful illustrations make this picture book perfect for storytime. Highly recommended for kids ages 3 – 6 and for little ones who are reluctant to go to school.

This review also appears at the Mini Book Bytes Book Review Blog. ( )
  aya.herron | Sep 12, 2018 |
This is another book that is for children just starting school. Baby Owl isn't ready for his first day of pre-k, and tries doing everything else he can think of besides going to school. I enjoyed this adorable book, and would share it with my class on the first day of school. It helps to know that others are nervous their first day as well! ( )
  CMJohnson | Apr 29, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,557,145 books! | Top bar: Always visible