Let's Count to 100! by Masayuki Sebe

Let's Count to 100! (edition 2011)

by Masayuki Sebe, Masayuki Sebe (Illustrator)

Illustrations with one hundred things in them, including mice, people, elephants, and more, introduce the concepts of numbers, few, many, and counting by tens.
Member:dzoske
Title:Let's Count to 100!
Authors:Masayuki Sebe
Other authors:Masayuki Sebe (Illustrator)
Info:Kids Can Press (2011), Hardcover, 24 pages
Tags:Dena, Counting, 100

Let's Count to 100! by Masayuki Sebe

This book is very colorful and each pages has a different object to count to 100. For example the first page you have to count the mice but start with the brown mice first. This book allows students to make sure they know how to count to 100. It also makes them do something else than just count to 100, one page askes the reader if they found the one rabbit in the picture. This book, allows kids to really think, and make sure they read the directions. ( )
  lsalone | Apr 20, 2018 |
First thing first, I would not teach this book in a classroom. I may have it on my shelf if I taught in a younger-age-ranged classroom, but it is not a very teachable book. This book is more important for students to use in their personal time. This book helped students count to 100 along with pointing out specific things the book asks for (almost like an I-Spy game). I did not enjoy this book very much. ( )
  syd_neylol | Apr 10, 2018 |
This is a great book for young learners because it allows them to see the number they are learning and actually count it out with pictures. ( )
  MeganSchneider | Apr 18, 2017 |
"Let's Count to 100!" is a colorful picture book that helps the reader learn how to count to 100 using different groups of colorful animals and situations. For example, there is a page that states there are 100 cats to count and to determine how many of them have striped tails. Each page states there's 100 of a certain thing and prompts a question for the reader to answer by using counting. This book also includes very colorful and detailed illustrations that bring the reader in and help them pay attention to each part of the elaborate drawings. Overall, I really enjoyed this book. It provides an interactive and lively experience to the subject of learning to count and identifying certain details that are asked. I would read this with my own students to help them with their counting skills and their attention to detail. ( )
  goreyes | Nov 24, 2016 |
From mice to cats to finally houses and cars, this counting book keeps the reader engaged and attentive the whole book. Each page is filled with animals to be counted and questions to be asked. This book is teaching students to not only count to 100 but to use information to add to their counting. While counting mice, they are asking to start with the brown mice and then continue on. Through the animals, more questions are being asked. Such as, "How many cats are in my family?" This book can be used to not only help those learning to count get better, but also for sorting and respond to questions. I would use this book for younger students in a heart beat, I think that the different animals and questions would spark their involvement and interest. ( )
  mlanford3 | Apr 17, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,591,200 books! | Top bar: Always visible