Fifty Shades Darker by E L James

Fifty Shades Darker (original 2011; edition 2012)

by E L James (Author)

Series: Fifty Shades (2)

6,2532891,237 (3.36)1 / 110
Daunted by the singular sexual tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.
Member:LordAvien
Title:Fifty Shades Darker
Authors:E L James (Author)
Info:Bloom Books (2012), Edition: Reprint, 544 pages

Work Information

Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James (2011)

Recently added byArina8888, JenLillibr, private library, LSlabach, Poirier35, ziNakinNz, Ella_Zegarra

English (279)  Catalan (2)  Italian (2)  Spanish (2)  Portuguese (Brazil) (2)  Dutch (2)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  French (1)  All languages (291)
"Santa Madre Jodida" ajajjaja es muy gracioso, se supone que debe producirme pena, pero es ridículo.
Mejor hubiera sido: "Santos Traumas Batman" jajjajaja

Ella_Zegarra | Jan 18, 2022 |
More chewing of her bottom lip, sighing and her first entry into the professional workplace. Ana gets a finger up her bum and a marriage proposal.

Very predicable at each point e.g cue next plot point after f..k session number forty four etc. ( )
  Stephen.Lawton | Aug 7, 2021 |
better than book 1. a few unexpected events I never saw coming. ( )
  Joy_Bush | Jul 22, 2021 |
WARNING: Adults only, lots of described sexual content.
I think I liked this book even more than the first. It was gentler, but still pretty hot. I can honestly say though, that I don't like either of the characters in this book. Christian is seriously controlling, not just protective, but controlling, and Ana deludes herself into thinking that she is strong and independent, but she's afraid to even have a drink with an old friend because she's afraid of Christian's reaction. That part really bugs me.
That being said, I still liked the story. It got a bit boring for me about midway, but it picked up. There is plenty of steamy scenes in the book, but after 200 pages of it, you want something more to the story than just steamy scenes. Thankfully, it did get around to some descent story line, while still maintaining lots of steaminess. :D ( )
  starslight86 | Jul 20, 2021 |
Loved the entire series. Excellent! ( )
  FDKreader | Jul 12, 2021 |
For Z and J
You have my unconditional love, always.
He's come back.
Congratulations on your first day at work.
I hope it went well.
And thank you for the glider. That was very thoughtful.
It has pride of place on my desk.
Christian

Two Cases of Wine of Your Choice form Alban Estates-
Alban Estates

Two VIP Tickets for XTY on Concert-
Mrs. L. Yesyov

Race Day at Daytona-EMC Britt Inc.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, First Edition-

One-Week Stay Aboard the SusieCue Yacht (Six Berths),
Moored in St. Lucia-Dr. &Mrs. Larin

One Week at Lake Adriana, Montana (Sleeps Eight)-
Mr. & Dr. Grey
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again…
Congratulations, Miss Steele
And all on your own!
No help form your over friendly, neighborhood, megalomaniac CEO
Love
Christian

But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven, and demanding Fifty Shades.

While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront her anger and envy of the women who came before her and make the most important decision of her life.

Erotic, sparkling and suspenseful, Fifty Shades Darker is the irresistibly addictive second part of the Fifty Shades trilogy.

from website

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

E. L. James's book Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades Trilogy #2) was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,215,124 books! | Top bar: Always visible