The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that…

The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's… (2012)

by Jonathan Cahn

I would give this book 4 stars on the content of the book. It is definitely a book that engages the reader in prophecies and the links between Biblical events and our world today.

However, what drew the book down for me was the endless repetition of various elements and the fact that the main character seems exceedingly dense at times. I listened to this book and perhaps that could have been the cause, I’m not sure.

sgilbraith | Feb 8, 2019 |
the ending is good, but the repetition of the book makes it such a drag. Either speed read through the text or listen to the audio. I'm not sure why the "mysteries" were so drawn out, truly the author doesn't think the readers are that thick? Even my young child figured out the "mysteries" before the main character, so part of it is frustrating. You may catch yourself saying, "get on with it already." ( )
  VhartPowers | Dec 27, 2018 |

I borrowed this book from a friend after a long philosophical discussion. I had told him I loved to think and question everything, which then lead him to question my religion, which I had told consisted a mixture of all different religions because I believe they all teach love, kindness, and respect.

Before anyone starts a debate or starts smashing beliefs, let’s get on to the review, shall we?... (More via website) ( )
  VesperDreams | May 20, 2018 |
What can I begin to say about this book, except, this another book of the kind we have come to expect from Cahn. The Rabi has done it again.

Hitting home, time and time again that America is heading down the path of self destruction and calling upon the wrath of God for her turning her back on Him.

This book touches on political events, natural disasters, wars, crime, you name it and Cahn has touched upon it.

Once more Cahn proves that America must return to her first love, God. Unless she does, she is doomed. The end of this nation will come.

Eye opening. Reaffirming. Commanding. It is a must read for every Christian. ( )
  texicanwife | May 13, 2018 |
Y'all are crazy ( )
  Joanna.Oyzon | Apr 17, 2018 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 161638610X, Paperback)

Is it possible...

That there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America s future?

That this mystery lies behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy?

That ancient harbingers of judgment are now manifesting in America?

That God is sending America a prophetic message of what is yet to come?

Before its destruction as a nation, ancient Israel received nine harbingers, prophetic omens of warning. The same nine harbingers are now manifesting in America with immediate ramifications for end-time prophecy.

Hidden in an ancient biblical prophecy from Isaiah, the mysteries revealed in The Harbinger are so precise that they foretold recent American events down to the exact days. The revelations are so specific that even the most hardened skeptics will find it hard to dismiss or put down. It sounds like the plot of a Hollywood thriller with one exception... IT S REAL.

The prophetic mysteries are revealed through an intriguing and engaging narrative the reader will find hard to put down. The Harbinger opens with the appearance of a man burdened with a message he has received from a mysterious figure called The Prophet. The Prophet has given him nine seals, each containing a message about America s future. As he tells of his encounters with The Prophet, from a skyscraper in New York City, to a rural mountaintop, to Capitol Hill, to Ground Zero, the mystery behind each seal is revealed. As the story unfolds, each revelation becomes a piece in a greater puzzle the ramifications of which will even alter the course of world history.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:45 -0400)

"The Harbinger opens with the appearance of a man burdened with a message he has received from a mysterious figure called The Prophet. The Prophet has given him nine seals, each containing a message about America's future ... As the story unfolds, each revelation becomes a piece in a greater puzzle -- the ramifications of which will even alter the course of world history."--Publisher's website.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,490,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible