Against Peace and Freedom

by Mark Rosenfelder

5None2,479,949NoneNone
It's the 50th century. Socionomics makes the fifty human worlds of the Incatena prosperous and stable, if a bit raucous on Saturday nights. But socionomics doesn't cover crises, such as the dictatorship that's taken over Okura, or the unscrupulous tycoon who's plotting something over on New Bharat. For that we have Diplomatic Agents. Like Morgan. Is Morgan up to the task? The boss isn't sure. The station AI is doubtful. But our best Agents are out of town; time to see what Morgan can do. A science fiction comedy, set in a future where the speed of light is respected, though grudgingly, and lives are measured in centuries.… (more)
ebook (1) fiction (1) funny (1) Kindle (1) sf (1) to-read (1)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,247,866 books! | Top bar: Always visible