The Innocent (Will Robie Series, 1) by David…

The Innocent (Will Robie Series, 1) (edition 2013)

by David Baldacci (Author)

Series: Will Robie (1)

Will Robie, a freelance hitman working for the government, rescues a teenage girl whose parents' disappearance may be linked to a vast, high-level cover-up.
Member:ScottH4570
Title:The Innocent (Will Robie Series, 1)
Authors:David Baldacci (Author)
Info:Vision (2013), Edition: Reprint, 592 pages

The Innocent by David Baldacci

The Rescue by Steven Konkoly (JenniferRobb)
    JenniferRobb: Will Robie and Ryan Decker remind me much of each other.

English (93)  Swedish (1)  All languages (94)
Fiction
  hpryor | Aug 8, 2021 |
3.5 stars ( )
  snorrelo | Feb 22, 2021 |
3.5 stars ( )
  snorrelo | Feb 22, 2021 |
I have no idea why I haven't read this book earlier, in any case it is a great introduction to a series that is new to me, which I will definitely continue reading.
Will Robie is a killer who is actually 'employed' by a federal agency and yet does not appear in their books. This book introduces all the protagonists who will also appear again in the following books.
Will has to kill a Saudi prince, which he supposedly manages without any problems. Back in the DC he finds out that someone is hunting him down. Who is behind it? All the signs look like he's being hunted by a federal agency. Who is the mole? During his 'escape' he meets Julie, a teenager who witnessed the murder of her parents and is now on the run and swore revenge. Will takes care of her. As he tries to solve both problems, he becomes more and more convinced that all the dead who pave the way have to deal with him.
It's very varied and exciting. ( )
  Ameise1 | Feb 16, 2021 |
4 stars. I'm a Baldacci fan. He writes novels which keep you listening/turning pages, and his stories hold your interest. Nevertheless, this is not one of his best stories. You can see several things coming well before they happen. His character development is adequate, but not very deep. I enjoyed the book, but i didn't have any problem setting it down for a bit. A 5 star book keeps me so entranced in the story that i can't bare to take a break. The story is about a government assassin who finds himself in the middle of a series of murders while also having to protect a teenage girl whose path crossed his. You'll enjoy the story, but the characters could use more development and depth. ( )
  JohnKaess | Jul 23, 2020 |

David Baldacciprimary authorall editionscalculated
Cassidy, OrlaghReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kuipers, HugoTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
McLarty, RonReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Te Lindert, JolandaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Mitch Hoffman, my editor and, more importantly, my friend
Will Robie had closely observed every one of the passengers on the short flight from Dublin to Edinburgh.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,134,265 books! | Top bar: Always visible