Seeds of Rebellion by Brandon Mull

Seeds of Rebellion (edition 2012)

by Brandon Mull (Author)

Series: Beyonders (2)

After Jason succeeds in finding a way back to Lyrian, he's immediately in more danger than ever. Meanwhile, Rachel and the others have made their own progress--as well as discovered new enemies. As the group ultimately rejoins, they strive to convince their most needed ally to join the war and form a rebellion strong enough to triumph against the emperor.… (more)
Member:kaxablemom
Title:Seeds of Rebellion
Authors:Brandon Mull (Author)
Info:Simon & Schuster Audio (2012)

Work Information

Seeds of Rebellion by Brandon Mull

I quite enjoyed this book. The characters have excellent growth and depth, and I love the various new and remarkably original species. Well done, Mr. Mull. ( )
  FaithBurnside | Aug 17, 2022 |
i love this book. Awesome. Thumbs up Brandon ( )
  DigitalKB | Apr 13, 2020 |
Where to start with this book...

I like the series overall, I think. There are interesting characters, fun plot ideas, and the pacing is pretty good. I suppose somewhere inthe middle I started to lose interest. Now, I was listening to the audio version, so I don't know if that is a function of the narrator, or just the storyline, but I was interested, listened consistently, and then just stopped for a while.

All in all, I think it started strong, and ended okay. I'm not sure if I'll pick up the next one, though I've heard that it turned out great. ( )
  wisealma | Nov 21, 2018 |
Very good second installment of The Beyonders series. The action progresses at a good pace, but enough threads are left hanging for the third book to wrap up neatly. ( )
  PaulaNoakes | Aug 13, 2018 |
I liked this book better than I liked the first one. It is full of adventure with a small group trying to find a way to defeat a wizard who is close dominating the whole land. Jason and Rachel are teenagers from our world but were called to Lyrian because they have a part to play in helping to defeat the wizard Maldoor. They meet many strange and interesting people along the way and Rachel discovers she has a talent for Edomic, the wizarding language. Good book. I really had a fun time reading it. ( )
  EdenSteffey | Mar 14, 2018 |

Brandon Mullprimary authorall editionscalculated
Chan, JasonCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Simon Lipskar and Liesa Abrams, thanks for watching over Lyrian.
The Prince entered the room.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,705,278 books! | Top bar: Always visible