Mind Game by Christine Feehan

Mind Game

by Christine Feehan

Series: Ghostwalkers (2)

This follow-up of "Shadow game" focuses on the exploits of Ghost Walker Nicolas Trevane, who sets out to rescue Dahlia Le Blanc, a government operative with astonishing telekinetic talents.

English (22)  Dutch (1)  All languages (23)
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: Possessed of an extraordinary telekinetic gift, Dahlia LeBlanc has spent her life isolated from other people. And just when she thinks she’s finally achieved some semblance of peace, her well-orchestrated world comes crashing down...

For a reason she cannot guess, she has become the target of deadly assassins. Suddenly no place is safe—not even the secret refuge she’d established long ago. Now she must rely on Nicolas Trevane—a dangerous warrior sent to track her down and protect her. Together, they generate a scorching heat Dahlia never imagined was possible. But can she trust this man with her secrets—especially when some people would kill to get their hands on them? ( )
  treehousereader | Aug 24, 2019 |
3.5 ( )
  JennyR-WY | May 27, 2018 |
3.5 ( )
  CressK | Feb 28, 2018 |
I love Christine Feehans Carpathian books. I tried several times to read the Ghostwalker series and just couldn’t get into them; then I got one on CD book and listened to it and was hooked from then on. Christine Feehan has written many books, and this is one the best. The relationship and the action is passionate and realistic. There are no clichéd or boring moments. Each character is strong, active, and their powers merge in a very interesting way. In addition, the entire Ghostwalker team from Shadow Game is back, and the team-play really makes the book stand out. I highly recommended it. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
I'm not sure you can find a more annoying heroine than Dahlia or a more lifeless hero than Nicolas. Except maybe other characters in the GhostWalker series. Every other page was a long drawn-out scene that I guess was meant to be sensual but had me rolling my eyes instead. ( )
  aznstarlette | Feb 4, 2015 |

Christine Feehanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Stechschulte, TomReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Roth-Drabusenigg, ChristineÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Tissoni, A.Translatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my beloved sister Mary, with much love. Hope always shines eternal, even in our darkest hour. Somehow, you always have known that.
"She's obviously not cooperating again," Dr. Whitney grumbled and scribbled fiercely in his notebook, clearly somewhere between total exasperation and frustration.

Possessed of an extraordinary telekinetic gift, Dahlia Le Blanc has spent her life isolated from other people. And just when she thinks she’s finally achieved some semblance of peace, her well-orchestrated world comes crashing down...

For a reason she cannot guess, she has become the target of deadly assassins. Suddenly no place is safe - not even the secret refuge she’s established long ago. Now she must rely on Nicolas Trevane - a dangerous warrior sent to track her down and protect her. Together they generate a scorching heat Dahlia never imagined was possible. But can she trust this man with her secrets – especially when some people would kill to get their hands on them?

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,515,126 books! | Top bar: Always visible