Dark Challenge: A Carpathian Novel…

Dark Challenge: A Carpathian Novel (Carpathian Novels) (edition 2018)

by Christine Feehan (Author)

Series: Dark Series (5)

A wild and passionate love affair brings our hero and heroine together. Neither can resist the attraction they feel for one another and everything else takes second place.
Member:Anna214
Title:Dark Challenge: A Carpathian Novel (Carpathian Novels)
Authors:Christine Feehan (Author)
Info:Avon (2018), Edition: Reprint, 400 pages

Dark Challenge by Christine Feehan

Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters
    Embraced by Darkness by Keri Arthur (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters

English (20)  German (1)  All languages (21)
2.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
Julian Savage is powerful hunter for his people, the Carpathians. He expertly hunts vampires, the undead, who torture and kill his people as well as humans. He has had to live a solitary life, sometimes even hunting down old friends who turned vampire. But he does his duty, without fail. Separated from family, totally alone, he finally finds his lifemate. Their new relationship is only part of the story - someone is out to hunt down Desari and Julian must protect her at all costs while dealing with her family and an enemy from his troublesome past. A story about love, peace, renewal and forgiveness. A story about learning, trusting, sacrifice and honor, not only for your mate, but for your family. I highly recommenf this entire series beginning with "Dark Prince". ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
What stands out most in this book is Julian's sense of humor, and Desari's common sense. So many of the female lifemates in the series have been portrayed as not having a lick of sense, so it's a refreshing surprise when we get one who's old, powerful, and practical, and willing to put her man in his place when he needs it.

This makes it one of the better books in the series. It's also important to the series, as this is the Dark Troubadors' introduction, and we get to see elder Carpathian females.

This is Julian Savage and Desari's story, and it's worth not skipping. ( )
  WingedWolf | Jun 9, 2015 |
I heard a lot of things I don't remember when I first read the book, so I'm glad I listed to it again. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
She actually uses the SAME dialogs word for word in ALL her dark books. Same plot same EVERYTHING
  aVamp1r3 | Nov 25, 2014 |
For Francis and Eddie Vedolla Sr. for teaching my son,
Brian, and my daughter, Denise, the importance of the
dance. . . . There is a greatness in you both.

Special thanks to the staff at Konocti Harbor Resort and
Spa who are always helpful, manage to come up with
terrific concerts and genuinely are great people.
Julian Savage hesitated outside the door to the crowded bar.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,548,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible